Wella Professionals Creative Artist shows how easy it is to style this trendy hairstyle:
- Part the hair in the middle and separate two large bangs from the hair.
- Divide top hair in front into three small strands, always place right and left strand under the middle one. Add small strands as you continue braiding.
- Secure braid with a small hair tie and then pull apart slightly to create a more casual look.
- Style small ponytail into a loose chignon and secure with bobby pins.
- Use EIMI Dry Me dry shampoo to create more volume and a great texture.
Flower Fringe Band
Here's how to do the cool braided hairstyle with your persoalized flower wreath:
- Brush and prep hair.
- Part the crown at the side. Separate hair in two large sections.
- Starting from front brow section, take three small strands and braid Dutch braid. Always place the outer strands under the middle one. While braiding, keep adding small strands and pull hair forward so that the braid looks forward and rests on the shoulder.
- Finish braiding and secure with a small hair tie. Loosen up braid.
- Gather second section of hair on the side and separate into two sections. Braid these two strands normally with the braid already braided.
- Fix hairstyle with OSIS+ Session Extreme Hold Hairspray.
Short hair is very practical and is very trendy right now. Unfortunately, it's not always easy to create beautiful updos with this haircut. The Redken Artist shows how to stay cool and styled in the summer even with short and medium hair.
- Spray Kérastase Fresh Affair Dry Shampoo in the hair. The light dry shampoo freshens hair, makes it more manageable and gives more volume.
- Comb hair back and tie top hair into a deep ponytail.
- Push hair tie down, using your hands to form a small opening between the hair tie and the roots. Pull ponytail through the lock from top to bottom.
- Tie the first ponytail with the lower part of the hair and repeat the process.
- Fix hairstyle with bobby pins.
Model Carmen Bründler shows how to style a headband with two casual braids. This hairstyle is optimal for warm summer days, but also for cool parties or for a romantic date! Whether you have beach waves or straight hair, you can conjure up the perfect Braided Headband:
- Separate three small strands from brow section and braid. Put the left and right strand under the middle one and keep adding small strands, especially from the top hair.
- Braid to the back and then secure with a hair tie.
- Repeat the process on the other side and secure both braids in the back of the head with bobby pins.
- Loosen up braids by pulling them apart slightly.
- For wavy hair, use Soft Glam Heatless Wave Jelly to liven up casual curls.
- Fix hairstyle with OSIS+ Texture Craft.
Summerdays Festival 2021
While others are lying on the beach, you prefer to let it rip at the festivals? Click through our festival page and discover trendy hairstyles with instructions, the latest nail ideas and useful small sizes so that your backpack doesn't get too heavy. In St. Gallen in the Sittertobel, in Bern on the Gurten or in Zurich at the Streetparade: We bring you through the summer!
No matter if the sun is shining from the sky or you are fighting your way to the stage with rubber boots: The long-lasting beauty products and the fragrant hair products from click&care give you the necessary festival kick! Here are some trends for this year which can't be missed!!!
Pulpriot is the brand for semi-permanent colors. Straight from the USA for us! This is the blast of color explosion!
Wenn du Farben für deine Haare magst und nicht gleich färben willst, dann haben wir genau das Richtige für dich!! Hair Extensions von SHE.
Dies sind Echthaarteile und können einfach in deine Haare eingeflochten werden. Dieses Jahr, bist du voll im Trend!
However, if you just want washable hair colors, then we recommend our hair makeup colors. These can simply be washed out with shampoo. Easy application: just spray the desired area! Done! ;-)