Today a glowing coffee, tomorrow turquoise and the day after?
Women are crazy for color! It's high time to be able to change your hair colour spontaneously according to your mood, just as colourful as jewellery, shoes, shirts, nails... With the innovation
from L'Oréal Professionnel , this is now possible: Hairchalk is the new color trend for maximum creativity, flexibility and good mood - hair make-up as a fashion accessory!
What is Hairchalk?
Hairchalk is liquid hair chalk which, in combination with a unique technology, becomes an innovative make-up for the hair!
Micro-polymers envelop the hair and create an ultra-thin film that adheres to the hair fibre. It allows a good hold of the color.
Not to be confused: Hairchalk is NOT a coloration but a make-up for the hair!
Advantages of Hairchalk
- Maximum color intensity
- No fading
- Washable with shampoo
- Natural hair feel
- 8 expressive nuances - for every situation depending on your mood!
- 1 bottle (50 ml) = 5-8 applications
- Best results are achieved on washed and dry hair
- Brush the hair to match the desired look
- Wear protective gloves and use a towel to avoid staining on skin and clothing
- Shake the HAIRCHALK bottle carefully before each use until the paint ball inside the bottle comes loose
- As with other make-up products, HAIRCHALK can cause stains. We recommend to rinse the utensils used for HAIRCHALK with water immediately after use
- Prepare the paint
- The application is done with the help of the Order forms
- Put a small amount of Hairchalk on the paper to Order paper close and press together so that the product can spread over the entire inside
- With the Order paper slide along the strand of hair
- Wait approx. 1 minute until the hair strand is dry, brush through with a fine comb
- Then blow-dry the hair with a round brush for more suppleness
k Hairchalk can be washed out with shampoo. The colour effect lasts 2-10 washes, depending on the amount of colour applied and the hair type.
To remove the colour faster, apply the shampoo to dry hair. Rinse out. Repeat if necessary.
For rinsing, we recommend either the Optimiseur Platino Shampoo or the Mythic Oil Souffle d'Or Shampoo.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of colorants are in Hairchalk?
Hairchalk is not a coloration. Hairchalk can be understood as mascara for the hair. Therefore Hairchalk contains the same pigments as in decorative cosmetics, i.e. iron oxides. These are standard in mascaras or eye shadows.
- What are the polymers for?
There are several polymers in the formula. They envelop the hair and allow the colour to hold well.
- Does hair talk rub off?
The technology of Hairchalk leads to a very good durability of the colour. Once Hairchalk dries, it will not release any colour. It can be washed off with shampoo. Heavy moisture/wetness in combination with friction can cause the colour to come off.
- do not sleep
on a white pillow with damp hair - do not wear a white T-shirt for sports (heavy sweating)
- Do I have to do a suspected allergy test?
No, because it is a make-up and not a coloration. If a person should react, it is not to the colour pigments but to the carrier base (like when someone reacts to a make-up).
- At what age can Hairchalk be used?
It is to be understood as a make-up (and not as a coloration) and can therefore also be used under 16 years of age.
- How long after opening the bottle is Hairchalk durable?
6 months (as indicated on the package).
- On very dark hair the colour is less intense, why?
As with make-up on the skin, the natural colour always influences the colour result; therefore you see the colour more strongly/ the colour result is more intensive on light hair than on dark hair.
- Difficulties in cleaning the material?
As with any make-up, Hairchalk can rub off on the utensils used. It is best to wash immediately with water / shampoo and especially not to wait until the product dries. Nail polish remover can also be used to remove the colour. Caution: this also removes the shiny layer from surfaces, e.g. a colo shell.
|Product type:||Hair macke-up|
|Desired hair colour:||brown|