BaBylissPRO - MiraCurl MK2
The MiraCurl MK2 from BaBylissPRO, our best selling styler is back and better than ever, now with even more styling options! With a groundbreaking automatic ceramic body, you can create three different types of curls at the touch of a button: trendy defined tight curls, natural normal curls or lasting loose waves. The Advanced Curl Management System automatically adjusts to the hair, carefully regulating hair tension and precisely controlling heat and time to create the "perfect curl" depending on which mode you choose. Plus, the curl chamber now has a greater capacity to style larger sections and even longer hair. noticeably faster results.
The MiraCurl MK2 easily creates perfect curls. With the Hair Curling Tool with three curl modes, you can create a range of different curls, a choice of solid, defined or curly curls. With the groundbreaking Auto Curl technology, the curlers automatically pull the hair into a ceramic curling chamber before gently warming the hair from all directions. An advanced curl management system automatically adjusts the selected curl setting and controls hair tension while heat and time are regulated to achieve the desired curl effect. Curl direction control allows you to choose between an even or natural curl surface. The easy to use curlers effortlessly create beautiful, free and long-lasting curls.
- Diverse and long-lasting results, thanks to different settings
- 3 temperature levels (190C - 210C - 230C)
- Period can be adjusted according to the desired intensity
- Direction control (right - left - alternating) for the curl, so that the hairstyle is evenly curled or becomes more flowing
- Suitable for all hair lengths
- Motor Digital EDM Technology
- Ceramic curling chamber to create curls in a very gentle way
- The highly efficient heating element ensures rapid heating
- Stand-by mode (after 20min) Automatic switch-off (after 60min)
- Professional rotating cable (length 2.7 metres)
You want perfect beautiful curls, easy and fast? You want a long lasting curling result? You are looking for a curling machine for a professional curly hairstyle? You do not want to damage your hair? The curler should be easy to handle?
Always ensure that the hair is clean, dry and combed before styling. When creating defined and loose curls, take hair sections with a maximum width of 3 cm. When creating tight curls, the smaller the section, the tighter the curls. If you are working with naturally curly or longer hair, we recommend that you also use smaller sections. The result will depend on the size of the section and the temperature selected, simply select a curl mode to choose between tight curls, defined curls or loose curls.
The advanced curl management system automatically adjusts the central hair and carefully regulates the hair tension to the selected curl mode. The curl direction control gives either an even or natural finish with a choice of 3 heat levels; 230°C, 200°C, 180°C. We recommend always starting with the lowest temperature setting and increasing the amount of heat as needed.
- Setting (230 ° C) - for thick or wavy hair
- Setting (200 ° C) - for normally structured hair
- Setting (180 ° C) - for sensitive, fine or coloured hair
- Make sure that the hair is clean, dry and combed.
- Separate a section of hair no larger than 3 cm.
- The hair is automatically drawn into the ceramic curling chamber where it is kept soft and heated from all directions to effortlessly shape the curls.
- The automatic beep starts when the handles are closed together.
- 5 individual beeps are output.
- Hold the styler with closed handles until the end of each beep.
- It is very important that you release the handles completely and then gently pull the styler away from your head to expose the hair and show the curl.
- In order for the curls to set, do not comb or brush the hair until it has cooled down.
- Repeat around the head until all hair is curled.
Do not use this appliance in the bathroom or near water in sinks, bathtubs, or other vessels. Do not immerse the unit in water or other liquids. Always check the appliance for visible signs of damage before use. Do not use the appliance if it is damaged or if the appliance has been dropped. In the event of damage, discontinue use immediately. Do not leave the product unattended when it is turned on or connected. Do not use the product if the cable is damaged. In case of lead damage, discontinue use immediately. If the cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer. The consumer must not attempt to repair it. Do not place the unit on heat sensitive surfaces during operation. Make sure that the hot surface of the unit does not come into direct contact with the skin, especially with eyes / ears / face and neck. This appliance should not be used by adults with reduced physical, sensory or mental abilities, or whose lack of experience and knowledge may present a danger, unless they have been properly instructed to understand the safe use and associated hazards and are adequately supervised. Allow the unit to cool down before putting it away. Do not wrap the cord around the unit after use as this may cause damage. Instead, wrap loosely around the side of the unit.
|Product line:||Mira Curl Secret|
|Product type:||curling wand|